Price is for case; 20,000 seals per case
- Round Wafer Seals for use in Tach-It Models #6500-TL, #6510-TL, Mini-Con L and Mini-Con L-80.
- Used for securely sealing boxes, mailers and envelopes.
- 1 inch diameter with 5,000 seals per roll.
- These labels have a permanent rubber based adhesive for immediate adhesion and are hard to remove.
- Can be used in freezer applications without concern.
- 2 year shelf life when stored properly.
- Food Compliant - 21 CRF 175.105.
Round Wafer Seals for use in Tach-It Models #6500-TL, #6510-TL, Mini-Con L and Mini-Con L-80.
Tach-It WS-1 Wafer Seals are designed specifically for use on our L-Clip Label Applicators Models 6500-TL, 6510-TL, Mini-Con L and Mini-Con L-80. Strict quality control and testing ensures consistent film thickness and adhesive coverage. Our WS-1 are 1" in diameter on a 3" core. There are 5,000 labels per roll and 20,000 per case (these are sold in case quantities only). Using a rubber based high tack adhesive, our wafer seals offer permanent adhesion, even for cold temperature and freezer applications. The WS-1 is food compliant 21 CRF 175.105. Other diameters and shapes of Tach-It Wafer Seals are available and with a shelf life of up to 2 years when stored properly, these seals are perfect for sealing boxes and mailers.