- Hand-Held Label Applicator.
- For labels up to 3.93 inch (100 mm) wide and 2 3/8 (60 mm) long.
- Unique mechanical sensor automatically adjusts the stroke of the trigger to the die-cut of the label so only one label is applied with each pull of the trigger.
- Lightweight and fully portable.
- For high production repetitive labeling applications.
- Perfect for applying PLU labels to agricultural products, palletized goods and for use anywhere a portable label applicator is needed.
- For die-cut labels on a 1" core
- Use our AP-A35-100 optional large roll adaptor for labels on a 3 inch core.
The hand-held AP65-100 label applicator does repetitive labeling in a fraction of the time of hand labeling. This durable, lightweight, easy-to-use applicators apply all types of die-cut labels to any surface. Equipped with a unique sensor which automatically adjusts the label stroke, operators can increase productivity by simply squeezing the trigger and knowing that only 1 label will be fed.
- Machine Dimensions AP65-100: Length - 11 inch, Width - 4 1/2 inch, Height - 8 inch
- Weight AP65-100: 15 ounces without labels
- Label Size AP65-100: Minimum - 2.15 inch x .75 inch , Maximum - 3.93 inch x 2.36 inch
- Maximum Label Roll Diameter: 3.93 inch for all models
- Core Size: 1" for all models
- Speed: Manual Determined by Operator