- LC-100C Constant Speed Label Counter re-winds labels as they are counted
- Constant speed makes the LC-100C perfect for use with printers, scanners and label verification systems
- Perfect for pharmaceuticals, medical packaging, high value products, military applications, confirm the number of labels on a roll, and anywhere that the accurate count of labels is important or that labels are used as a control mechanism.
- Digital counter allows for labels to be counted in pre-determined quantities or infinite quantities.
- Quick release chucks for fast label changeovers.
- Heavy duty construction for years of reliable service.
- Maximum Label Size: 5" Maximum Roll Diameter: 10"
- Fully portable - small bench top design.
The LC-100C Constant Speed Label Counter can be used for a multitude of applications including pharmeceuticals, medical packaging, military, sensitive and valuable products, and anywhere a label printer, scanner or verification needs to be placed. Because the labels will always travel at a constant speed, printing, scanning and verification systems can be easily mounted to the machine. Equipped with a large flat platten for easy reading of the labels as they travel from core to core, the LC-100C has a small table top design, easy to use touch screen control system, can feed continually or at a programmable intermittent intervals and quick release chucks for 3 inch cores.
- Machine: Length - 25 inch, Width - 18 inch, Height - 22 1/4 inch
- Weight: 72 Lbs
- Label Size: Minimum - 3/4 inch, Maximum - 5 inch
- Label Roll Diameter: 10 inch
- Speed: Variable Speed
- Power: 110 Volt / 220 Volt Dip Switch Controlled
- Core Size: 3 inch - other sizes available on a custom order basis