- LC-100 Label Counter, Re-winder and Un-winder.
- Rewinds and unwinds labels as they are counted.
- Perfect for pharmaceuticals, medical packaging, high value products, military applications, confirm the number of labels on a roll, and anywhere that the accurate count of labels is important or that labels are used as a control mechanism.
- Digital counter allows for labels to be counted in pre-determined quantities or infinite quantities.
- Quick release chucks for fast label changeovers.
- Heavy duty construction for years of reliable service.
- Bi-directional with 2 variable speed motors to avoid web breakage.
- Fully portable - small bench top design.
The ultra fast and extremely accurate Tach-It LC-100 Label counter has many advantages over existing label counters in the industry and is perfect for label manufacturers, industries that use labels as a control mechanism, and confirming the number of security and serial numbered labels printed and applied. Advantages of the LC-100 include a unique multi-directional drive which can re-wind and unwind rolls of labels, exclusive easy locking 3 inch cores for high productivity, variable RPM, easy-to-use digital target counter, technologically advanced ultra-sonic sensors for accurate label counts, a small table top design, and dual voltage.
- Machine: Length - 33 inch, Width - 19 inch, Height - 16 1/2 inch
- Weight: 72 Lbs
- Label Size: Minimum - 1/2 inch, Maximum - 5 inch
- Label Roll Diameter: 11 3/4 inch
- Speed: 20 inches per second - Variable Speed
- Power: 110 Volt / 220 Volt Dip Switch Controlled
- Core Size: 3 inch - other sizes available on a custom order basis