- Semi-Automatic L-Clip Label Applicator.
- Applied a label or wafer seal from the side to the bottom of a box.
- For wafer seals and other labels that do not exceed 1 1/2 inch x 1 1/2 inch.
- Perfect for pharmaceuticals, medical packaging, food service, retail and for packagers of other items packed in small boxes and cartons.
- Operator pushes the box along the top plate against a pad which activates and applies the label to the box.
- Digital label length adjustment and counter.
- Heavy duty construction for years of reliable service.
- Fully portable – Small table top design.
- Wafer seals and labels need to be 2 mil or higher.
Perfect for applying an L-Clip seal to small boxes or cartons using pressure sensitive labels or transparent wafer sealers. Once the machine is set up and loaded, the operator simply places the box to be sealed onto the top plate. Then, an easy push forward of the box against the pad will apply the label and feed the next one into position for the upcoming cycle. The easy-to-adjust product fixture ensures proper and consistent placement of the labels each time. Advantages of the model 6510-TL include a secure seal for all types of small boxes and cartons and is perfect for pharmaceuticals, medical packaging, food, and other items packed in small boxes. It works with all types of die-cut labels and wafer seals, has a non-contact optical sensor to detect the label gap, is easy to use and to load, no special operator training or tools are needed for label changeover and small table top design and heavy duty metal construction for many years of service.
- Dimensions: Length—22 1/2” (572 mm)”, Width—7 1/2” (185 mm), Height—10” 1/2 (262 mm)
- Weight: 20 Lbs (8.8 kgs)
- Label Size: Minimum 3/8” (9 mm) Width x 3/4” (19 mm) Length Maximum 1 1/2” (38 mm) Width x 1 1/2” (38 mm) Length
- Maximum Diameter of Label Roll: 9.75” (247 mm)
- Power: 110 Volt/220 Volt Dip Switch Controlled
- Core Size: 3” (76 mm)
- Label Speed: 120 inches per minute